Rancho Sonora RV Park
9160 North Highway 79
Florence, AZ 85132
Rancho Sonora RV Park is a refuge of natural desert with towering saguaro cactus,
enhanced native vegetation, trees, birds, wildlife and clean air. Located midway
between Phoenix and Tucson on scenic Pinal Pioneer Parkway (Hwy 79), the
location is ideal for exploration in either direction.
- Generous full hook-up sites feature beautiful desert vegetation
and concrete patios.
- We can accommodate "Big Rigs"
- The warm and welcoming log cabin clubhouse offers:
• front lounging deck
• laundry facilities
• craft area
• full kitchen
- 30 and 50 amp service available
- Can have your mail sent to our clubhouse "post office"
- We sell propane within the park
- Dump station
- Pets Welcome
Winter season brings “friends” together for many activities at the clubhouse
throughout the season. Come and join us.
All 4-Wheel drive enthusiasts, you’ve come to the right place! Minutes from our
door you can be in the desert back country. Our Desert Map is available at
October thru April Hours
Mon thru Sat 8AM to 5PM
Sunday 8am to 12 noon
Please call for summer availability
Reminder: We sell propane within the park and to the public
Dump station is available within the park and the public